Jun 20, 2011

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion

I bought this mascara from talk of the similarity of Givenchy Phenomen' Eyes mascara. The L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara is a "copy" of the $29.50 mascara. Both has a round, sphere at the tip of the wand and what looks like spikes coming off of the ball. Strange isn't it?

 

Although this product is pretty old on the market, I would like to give a quick review and my thoughts and experiences on this mascara. May we begin, shall we?


I remember my first thought when I bought this and began trying is on is how the separation of the lashes of pretty good. It really didn't have great volume, but I didn't mind, I was just trying it on. After a few tries, I've became aware of the clumpiness of the application. The wand was covered in the formula, the sphere became gooey and gross, and my lashes became a victim of clump fever. It was beyond what I expected my first swipe of the Telescopic Explosion.

Did I like it?
Honestly, I did not like it. Yes, it is a drugstore mascara, but the clumpiness just killed the potential of this product can conduct.

Will you buy it again?
As you can tell from the previous question, no, I won't buy it again. Buying drugstore makeup products, it's a hit-or-miss item. You will love it or you won't.

Do you recommend it to anyone?
No, unless if anyone likes hardcore clumpy mascara, then yeah, go ahead and buy it. Your call.
But no, I do not recommend it to anybody.

Overall, the dupe version of the Givenchy Phenomen' Eyes mascara is a no-no. But I might say, it is okay. It isn't the worse mascara and not the best as well. Although, I didn't enjoy this product, someone else might love it. So, don't count on me for your experiences on the L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion. This is just my thoughts on it.

Thanks for viewing. Comment on your thoughts on the Telescopic Explosion. Until the next time we meet again, bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment