Jan 9, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips: Pink Punch Review

So today I'm going to do another review. And this time it's going to be a review on the Baby Lips lipbalms from Maybelline. The Baby Lips line retails roughly $2.99-that's the amount I paid for. It's basically a lipbalm that has been tinted to an arrange of colors. Nothing complicated.

 


Although this product came awhile ago, I would like to do a quick review and my thoughts on this lip item. May we begin shall we?

I actually really like this lipblam. Mine is in "Pink Punch". I like how it gives a sheer tint of color while giving moisture. The color is not pigmented as the color shown on the actual product and packaging- but again, gives a hint of color- in this case, a nice bubblegum pink. It does seem to have a lot of product: .15 ounces exactly. I love the packaging, it's cute. The scent smells amazing. It smells just like what you would smell in punch or lemonade. Yum. As far as the lasting power and how long it holds the moisture, I mean, like any like of lip product, it's not going to cling on the lips for long. But I'll say it'll last up to an hour moisture and color-staying wise. And the lip color can transfer.

Did I like it?
Yes! I did. Which is rare since I don't really anything on my lips besides my good old Burt's Bees lipbalm.

Will you buy it again?
Yes. I would like to purchase the Cherry Me and the Grape Vine lipbalms this time though.

Do recommend it to anyone?
Yes.

Overall, I liked the product really well. I'm hoping to get more in different colors and get some new stuff from Maybelline. I really want to get the Bouncy Blushes and the Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow. Heard they were nice. I also want the Revlon Lip Butters. Heard they were great as well. 

If you want to see my last review, check it out right here.

I know this is random, but I just wanted to share that I've been listening to this song for the past hour that I found a couple of days ago. It's called What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club. If you guys don't know, I like finding music to enjoy. Although this song is "old" (for the mainstream world), I like it a lot.

Well, that's pretty much it. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment