Jan 18, 2012

Top 11 of 2011

So in this post, I'll be listing the top 11+ makeup/beauty/random products of 2011. Without further a-do, here's my 11 products of 2011.

Eyes:
MAC Grand Entrance e/s
Stila Kitten e/s
Lancome Faux Pas e/s
Wet and Wild Walking on Eggshells e/s trio
Lancome Defincils Mascara
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner
Milani Liquid Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner

Face:
Note that I rarely put stuff on my face, so I don't have a lot of products listed under here
MAC Dame blush
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Blush in Peach Satin

Lips:
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Revlon Lipstick in Fire and Ice
Revlon Lipstick in Soft Rose
French Connection Clear Lip gloss

As for a special bonus, here are some favorite random stuff I liked in 2011:

Songs:
Saturday- Fall Out Boy
Calm Before the Storm- Fall Out Boy
*I've practically listened to their whole 1st album for months near the end of the summer. Loved Fall Out Boy. Always will.
Our Deal- Best Coast
*Brings back memories when I listened to this song around summer.
The Chain- Ingrid Michaelson
You and I- Ingrid Michaelson
Can't Help Falling in Love-Ingrid Michaelson
Creep-Ingrid Michaelson
*Happy to find Ingrid Michaelson. She is now one of my favorite artist. Her covers are absolutely amazing.
Raindrop-Regina Spektor
Samson- Regina Spektor
*Regina Spektor is now one of my favorite artist as well. Brilliant singer.
Kids-MGMT
*Fun song to dance around. Heard this from my brother and I was obsessed during the spring.
Skinny Love- Bon Iver
*I really enjoyed this song a lot. 
The Suburbs- Arcade Fire
Ready to Start- Arcade Fire
Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)- Arcade Fire
Wake Up- Arcade Fire
*Arcade Fire is probably one of my favorite music discoveries in 2011. It's one of my new favorite bands.

Books:
Anna and the French Kiss
*I LOVE this. Yes, it's a sappy, corny love story. But it's so so so cute.
The Maze Runner Trilogy
*I great trilogy to catch up to.
The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy
*Great books to read during the summer
The Summer Series
*A lot of books in this series and I enjoyed them a lot. It's like a soap opera in a book!


I'll probably add more stuff to this list of favorite stuff of 2011. I just can't think anymore stuff at this moment. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment