Feb 8, 2012

Music,Clothes,and More

Seriously, I have been listening to music for the past three hours. I've been listening to:


Non-stop.

I've been getting into going into thrift stores lately. Well, I mean I raid my mom's old clothes that she hoards. I know that sounds weird, but there are some unique pieces that can be really cute in today's modern world. I'm really inspired with clothesencounters and llymlrs

My mom went to a major shopping spree at JC Penny's the past few days. She's been hauling bags and bags filled with mark-down clothes. I manage to found some blouses with peter pan collars (remember my old post about my love for them?). I found some dress shirts with collars. I ended up cutting off the sleeves which looks so much better and saftey pinning the collars together. I also cut off the sleeves off of my old DARE shirt, and added some fringe, as well as my ACDC shirt.

I really wish that spring would roll along. Although I love winter fashion. I'm in the middle of winter blues. I want to wear dresses and skirts and bright colors and floral print and all that. In the future, I will probably  that it will be winter once spring comes around. But right now, I'm yearning for spring and maybe summer to come.

Valentine's is coming up. And I don't have a valentine. Honestly, I'm quite fine right now without someone. I'm young, I don't need a boyfriend. Ha, I sound like Summer Finn from 500 Days of Summer. So yeah, but it would be nice to have a boyfriend...

Yep. That's my blog post for today. Thanks for reading. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment