May 5, 2013

Inspired Style: Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir

Whimsical and great beats, Of Monsters and Men is one of my favorite bands. Their music is addictive and their live performances are wonderful. Whilst watching these performances via youtube, I noticed one of the lead singers', Nanna, outfits. I love her sense of style. It's grungy yet feminine. Here below I provided some clothing based on her live performance outfits. 



1. A lot of the times, she sports a button down shirt, like shown, with the collar buttoned. This can be worn with a pair of black skinny jeans. 
2. This skeleton muscle dress seems to suits her style. Maybe add some sheer tights?
3. During music festivals, this maxi skirt can be worn with...
4. ...this cropped muscle tee. 
5. A pair of Docs or even some Chelsea boots can be worn with some ankle socks.
6. Of course, Nanna always completes her outfits with a boater hat- her signature look. 

That's it! A short post on some inspired clothing from Nanna from Of Monsters and Men. In honor of the band I will link a video here. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Love Nanna's style and love of monsters and men. Very good post, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Nanna's style and OMAM too. I appreciate you commenting!

      Delete