Jun 27, 2013

Trend Alert: Cut Out Shoes

Ever since I saw the Jeffery Campbell Coltrane boots on tumblr, I have been interested in this whole new line up of cut out shoes. I have complied a list that I would buy if I had money to afford these, but I don't. So this here are some of my dream shoes. Your in luck.


This is my ultimate dream show. This Balenciaga shoe is just so cool and edgy and rad and ahjnpgaeakfz. The only thing is that it cost almost two thousand grand. 

I love the ivory color and the pairing of fringe with these side cut outs. 

The Coltrane boots and this one from Aldo are very similar. Although this shoe can be considered as a dupe,  it's only just twenty dollars cheaper. 

These KATZ2 cut out shoes are a wonderful take on a unique boot. Sides are cut with ankle buckled straps.  Perfection. 

This mint green color is vibrant and lovely. This JuJu shoe is one that I could buy, me being such a frugal person. 


Well, hopefully you consider checking out this trend. It's certainly something I believe will go popular.


No comments:

Post a Comment