Dec 12, 2013

Harry and his Style (Pun intended): A look on his Fashion

This past week, Harry Styles won the "British Style" award at the British Fashion Awards. Known for his curly locks, cheeky personality, and his amicable heart, this member of One Direction sure does match his last name perfectly. This man sure has style, Harry Styles.*

*I am aware that is a lame pun but I'm taking every opportunity I can get to be somewhat humorous. 





Although I am a female and have no familiarity of men's fashion, I'm going to analyze his style anyways. I mean why not? Why not stare at this beautiful man for the next few minutes? Let's take a look at the outfits he has worn:

Not gonna lie, I am a huge One Direction fan. What's not to like about these five charming and cute  guys from across the pond (including Ireland, not gonna leave out wonderful Niall). I follow many 1D tumblr blogs and I see many candids of Harry around town. When out on the streets, he usually wears a simple graphic tee, a nice pair of tight skinny jeans (haha yes), and his nifty brown boots.


Only recently, he has started to layer his outer wear-- especially for the winter season. Smart idea Harry, layering for warmth. Here in the first photo, he layers a white tee, a red-toned plaid shirt,  a shearling coat, and of course, his cute little bandanna. In the next outfit, he wears a black tee, neutral plaid shirt, and his high fashion Yves Saint Laurent coat. 



Many times, Harry likes to unbutton his button-down shirts all the way to the middle of his chest (as a Harry-girl, I'm screaming in the inside). Also...I like his fedora. Too cute, too cute.



He also likes to wear his heart button-down. Here, he wears it on a night out in the late 2012 and he also wear the same shirt in the This is Us Premiere.


Of course, I have to add his photos from the Burberry S/S 2013 and S/S 2014 shows. I feel like he could be one of the sole spokespersons of Burberry. He's such a classy man and represents Britain very well-- a perfect symbolism of the brand.



I need to add that he is well known for his tight (and ripped) black skinny jeans, bandanna, and his boots.

Analyzing these photos (^_^) and his outfits, it makes sense for his award. Harry Styles does have amazing style-- a style that is not only classy, but also illuminates his wholesome personality. Therefore, Harry does deserve his Fashion Style Award.



Thanks for reading,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment