Whimsical and great beats, Of Monsters and Men is one of my favorite bands. Their music is addictive and their live performances are wonderful. Whilst watching these performances via youtube, I noticed one of the lead singers', Nanna, outfits. I love her sense of style. It's grungy yet feminine. Here below I provided some clothing based on her live performance outfits.
1. A lot of the times, she sports a button down shirt, like shown, with the collar buttoned. This can be worn with a pair of black skinny jeans.
2. This skeleton muscle dress seems to suits her style. Maybe add some sheer tights?
3. During music festivals, this maxi skirt can be worn with...
4. ...this cropped muscle tee.
5. A pair of Docs or even some Chelsea boots can be worn with some ankle socks.
6. Of course, Nanna always completes her outfits with a boater hat- her signature look.